ta ask all of yoo SINGLE kittehs out dere,
who wants ta date tesla & hansel?!
I am gun be 2 years old. Mommeh saz,
it ok fur me ta dates more seriously nows.
Me iz lookin fur STRONG, TOUF, BRAVE
Mancat who will luf me.
Dis mai appleecayshun.Yoo can answer da quesshuns bai simply writin a notes an leafin it heres
OR bai emails ta me.
Our email addy is located on da sidebar.
Hansel: Me iz 1 now amember?! Me iz ready fur gurlfurrend kitteh.
Me wud like gurlfurrend dat iz SWEET, LOYAL, an
BOOOOTIFUL.
Pwease answer mai quesshuns if yooiz innerested in mes.
Fanks.

Hurrah fur appleecayshuns!
Hansel: i hope i hope i git a boooooootiful gurlfurrend kitteh!
Tesla: Dun worry Hansel, i sure we haz MANY appleecayshuns
submitted fur our lufs.
Hansel: i bets i git more den yoo. A caz i not grumpy alla tim.
Tesla: shut up hansel or i'll SMASH yoo.
16 comments:
Tesla and Hansel - good luck on your applications for your kitty mates! I think you may have a few strict qualifications there.
Dearest Hansel,
This is to inform you that Zoey (of Zoolatry) is in the purrcess of completing her appleecayshun.
She expects to have it ready
tomorrow (Friday, June 5) if she
can get to an Offurcial Notary Publicat today. She felt notarizing was an impurrtant addition, to ensure the appleecayshun is not spam or
forged or otherwise compromises
her unique and pricelss self identity.
Sincerely, The Zoolatry Human
(and her typist, slave, photographer, photoshopper and otherwise all purrpose purrson).
I am 9 and I have never had a real boyfriend yet! Chester is too young for a girlfriend. Mom won't let him date yet.
--JB
Oh mum is helping me fill in mine as soon as she can.. I will get it on the way.. I am a tough, loving man cat.
Mum says thanks for posting the parcel. They make us fll in cstoms form to sent over to you as well.
Hugs GJ xx
I hope you get lots of responses and that they are all lovely kitties. I am maybe a bit too old at 6 although miewmie says its never too late.
Well, you two have certainly thought this out. We're sure you'll get many applications.
Hansel..I fink I'm too old furr you. I am goin' to be 5 in July. I fink you are furry cute dough, I just don't want purrsons to fink I'm a cougar.
Good luck looking for Mr. and Ms. Right! Keep your standards high...don't settle for less than the most wonderful choice.
Hansel I am glad you FINALLY got your birthday gift. Enjoy the treats!
Psst, Hansel, yoor sisfur is kinda bossy. And crabby. I haf one of dem kinda sisfurs too, Zippy is almost always grumpy...but once in awhile she's okay and will wash my head fur me. We would send her to be yoor gerlfrend but she is old. And grumpy and already haf a boyfrend even tho dey don't do stuff together alla time. Cuz she is grumpy most of da time. We hope yoo get a nice gerlfrend cat. Okay, we hope Tesla gets a good boyfrend cat too, even tho she is grumpy alla time.
First we have to say we missed Bennys birthday yesterday and are very upset about that. We left him a note, so go send him to read it.
Tesla, we would love to be your Mancat(s) but we are turning 9 this year and think we might have trouble keeping up with all your activities. If we were like 6 years younger....we'd be first in line!
Scout gots a couple girlfriends already, Dolce and Maggie and thats about all he can handle at the moment.
We are excited to read the applications as they come in and find out who you will pick.
Good luck Tesla and Hansel! I hope you both find true love.
Hello! What cute you are looking for love ^^
Jas & Gi
I've already got 2 girlfriends and i think Cosmo is a bit old for Hansel, but we hope you find that special someone. I'm sure they'll be queuing up!
Hey, what's your email addresses? Bus and D'Ar are doing their applications.
-L
Hi Hansel & Telsa,
I know you'll find love cause your both so sweet and cute...Hugs Ariel
Have you both found love yet? You are both good choices for somecats out there.
Oh,remember,I am older than my Sugar Pie,and we have a really lovely relationship, so age doesn't have to stand in your way.
Post a Comment