We have been keeping watch for the holiday season.
This will be Ben's first christmas here with us.
Hansel has been very bad lately- but he goes through phases sometimes.Nothing compared to myself. Even though i have grown up into a
really good cat says mom.
I hope hansel gets coal for christmas.
Hansel seems to think he will get great toys for christmas.I think he is wrong.
I'm not sure WHAT benneh expects for christmas.I wonder if his old home gave him toys?
I hope he gets coal.
I hope everyone gets coal. Except myself of course.
Now an update on our plants:Ben's spruce FINALLY sprouted this week!
And, in just a few days time,
look how big they got!
He sprouted 3!!!!He did much better than i expected.
Now santa will have a tree to leave toys for him under.
Or coal.
I'm proud of my little brother's green skills.
This is mine.I have 5 sprouts.
5! But i didn't get a tree- i got a snow plant.
So i will have a huge carpet to have santa leave tons of toys under.
Here is hansel's tree. So far, he is in the lead.His is the greenest and tallest.
It looks pretty darn healthy too.
Hansel is real proud.
Stupid brother.

And our dear friend Siku gave us this great award:

We would like to pass this award to:
Our good friend Whitey. He braved the wilderness and in the end, he received a loving home and he got his very own blog! We love whitey and his personality so very much. His journey has only started- and we're so glad we were a part of it from the start! And he's brought lots of cheer and love to all the blogosphere and especially to his home!
We had a hard time picking, so we are naming Whitey at this time. However, anyone who hasn't received it, you are all welcome to it! you are ALL blessings to us and our family. We love your stories, and sharing ours with you!
so very much love to you all,

6 comments:
O mai goodness! Whitey iz very surprised to see mai name! Thank you very much!
Mai do not want coal from Santy Paws. Just in case Santy iz reading your blog.
Tesla, everyone's plants look very healthy and strong! I am not sure, but I do not think Santa would approve of you wishing coal for everyone for Christmas...remember he's knows who's naughty or nice! Please tell mommy that we will send a long letter after this weekend but that mom is wearing her special necklace and thinking of you.
How exciting that your plants are sprouting!
the plants are doing so well I think you are all green fingered.. I am sure Chrismas will bring you all lts of presents.. I too am so glad for all our blogging friends.. Hugs GJ x
Wow, Hansel's plant already looks like a tiny little real tree!
Tesla, we both know that boys are always worse than girls. I think Harley might get coal this year, too. We will have to see.
Tesla,
Santa claws doesn't like naughty cats. Bob, my Nana's kitty, told me that Santa claws will only come to good kitties. Santa Paws will come to my house because I know I've been good, and Mack is always good.
Sally Ann
Post a Comment