Ode To Joy from Beaker on Vimeo.
Our mom remembers Beaker from when she was younger!Happy Thanksgiving furiends!
Mom says "OMG!!! BEAKER!" She loves him when she was younger!!! We hope you have a furry Happy Thanksgiving and get LOTS of turkey!
I think Beaker happened after the Woman was a kid--yeah she is that old...
My mom watched Beaker before Chem Lab in college...yeah, she's old, too!
P.S. Stop by my blog...I have an award for you!
We got that over here too.. Hugs GJ x
Joyful indeed!
We LOVE Beaker!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Our mom remembers Beaker from when she was younger!
Happy Thanksgiving furiends!
Mom says "OMG!!! BEAKER!" She loves him when she was younger!!! We hope you have a furry Happy Thanksgiving and get LOTS of turkey!
I think Beaker happened after the Woman was a kid--yeah she is that old...
My mom watched Beaker before Chem Lab in college...yeah, she's old, too!
P.S. Stop by my blog...I have an award for you!
We got that over here too.. Hugs GJ x
Joyful indeed!
We LOVE Beaker!
Post a Comment