You can just say it like this and not get in trouble "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks."
I just got your Birthday present. Thank you so much. Mommy and I shall post the grand opening today. I am so excited.Sally Ann
It looks like an interesting movie!!!
WE are cheering for Benny, mom and dad! Hope it is a nice day for the Walk-A-Thon! Be sure you and Tesla give them all extra snuggles when they return...it is YOUR shelter they are raising money for, Hansel!
Hope all goes well for the walk.. Hugs GJ xx
Benny you crack me up?
My mom was using some bad words this morning when her operating system disappeared.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You can just say it like this and not get in trouble "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks."
I just got your Birthday present. Thank you so much. Mommy and I shall post the grand opening today. I am so excited.
Sally Ann
It looks like an interesting movie!!!
WE are cheering for Benny, mom and dad! Hope it is a nice day for the Walk-A-Thon! Be sure you and Tesla give them all extra snuggles when they return...it is YOUR shelter they are raising money for, Hansel!
Hope all goes well for the walk.. Hugs GJ xx
Benny you crack me up?
My mom was using some bad words this morning when her operating system disappeared.
Post a Comment