Hansel, You are good at concentrating on one thing. I on the other hand get distracted easily. ~SocksHi everybody. ~S,S,C & F
I love your sweet face!
Planting looks like lots of fun!
ooks like you had a great time.. I love the out ... Hugs GJ x
Hansel, you look like a fantastic planter!!! What a furry B~I~G helper. We really hope you can stop by tomorrow for Skeeter's 13th purrday pawty!
You're so cute Hans!!
Those don't look like Outtakes, Hansel! They are too kyoot!
You are so focued! You look like a scientist working on a very important experiment!
HanselAll that con sen twayshun will cewtailny help make the planting pawfect. You awe such a handsome boy and so vewy helpfulsmoochie kissesASTA
Looks like the planting can be a lot of work. What are you planting? Will it be something that your folks can eat?
Hansel,it looks like you had quite a bit of fun!!! HeeheeYou did a good job though ;)Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hansel, You are good at concentrating on one thing. I on the other hand get distracted easily. ~Socks
Hi everybody. ~S,S,C & F
I love your sweet face!
Planting looks like lots of fun!
ooks like you had a great time.. I love the out ... Hugs GJ x
Hansel, you look like a fantastic planter!!! What a furry B~I~G helper. We really hope you can stop by tomorrow for Skeeter's 13th purrday pawty!
You're so cute Hans!!
Those don't look like Outtakes, Hansel! They are too kyoot!
You are so focued! You look like a scientist working on a very important experiment!
Hansel
All that con sen twayshun will cewtailny help make the planting pawfect. You awe such a handsome boy and so vewy helpful
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Looks like the planting can be a lot of work. What are you planting? Will it be something that your folks can eat?
Hansel,it looks like you had quite a bit of fun!!! Heehee
You did a good job though ;)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie
Post a Comment