affer all weekend wif alla stuffs her hadda dos.
Dis iz daddeh affer cuttin da brain off da pumpkin.
See dem seeds? dats brain.
Look at da innerards of mai pumpkin!
eewwww!!
Daddeh waz drawin on da pumpkin furrend.
Mommeh offered meh sum pumpkin.I dunno mommeh, i dun eet furrends...
well... maibee little piece...
I liked it SO much, i kept stealing from mommeh's innerard bowl!
Daddeh made careful outlines...
tesla watched from da safety of floor.
I stole more from mommeh's bowl- and moved so fast,i made dis foto blurry an ghostlike. I really only have one huge piece of pumpkin
not the two iz showin.
Mommeh saz i can eets it caz is GUD source of fiber fur kittehs.
I went in da pumpkin ta look fur more.
I like dis pumpkin.
Den mommeh cleaned up hims face...
and a light was lit.Making him glow an keep us company
in da darks.
I luf mai pumpkin.
Love,hansel.
AND a big concats to Banshee, Goldie, & Shade for being the first comment on this post, our 300th!!! You will receive a small prize from us. :)

13 comments:
We loved that!! I can't believe you ate the pumkin! We may have to try that sometime! Very funny!!!
PS do you still have our addy from last year for the cards? We are sending out cards to the same cats as last year. We better do a post about that I think.
Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee
We love pumpkin, but we have never had it fresh. We bets that is extra good. ~S,S,C & F
Love that head in the pumpkin
What a fab pumpkin. We like him too!
ConCats on the 300th post and to Goldie, Shade, and Banshee!!! Your punkin is furry pawesome and we neffur thought to try some!!! Looks like you luvs it...
We have an award for you. Please stop by our blog to pick it up!
First, congrats on #300! And to Goldie, Shade & Banshee!
Hans, what a great and wonderful helper you were with that project. That's funny how you weren't sure about it at first, but once you got a little taste you kept going back for more & more!!!
You are funny. We have never eaten pumpkin. I wonder... hmmm... maybe next year!
You all had your paws and hands in this carving of the pumpkins. What great photo shots of you snoopervising. Hope your mom gets rested up.
Going to post probably Friday about my award from you, again thanks. I have it on my sidebar, it really looks nice. So special as it is my first award.
What an awful lot of work went into that pumpkin. It turnes aot realy good. I have never tried pumkin.. Thank you so much for running the halloween competition.. Mums on nights so we have only just seen that I won the funniest cat. I am so excited.. I love all my friends for voting for me.. Mums just going to post now.. Thank you.. Hugs GJ xx
Happy 300 post! What a milestone; we hope there are 300000 more! If you like pumpkin, like I do too, ask mommy to make pumpkin PIE for you...with whipped cream! Oh my dog! It is SOOO good!
We made a small donation to Ben's team for the Humane Society as a special Thank You for hosting such a marvelous Spooktacular!
First, we would like to thank your momma furry and furry mucho for being such a gracious hostess during the contest. In honor of da doggies in our house winnin' momma wants us to tell you that she is going to buy lotsa' kitty litters fur our shelter who needs it furry mucho right now cuz they has lotsa' kitties.
You's punkin' is furry cool☺
Hmmm I've never tasted pumpkin before.
Post a Comment